We’d like to invite you to be part of the leading event “Facing the storm, navigating together” that brings the learning and development professionals together. Devised to be interactive, challenging and human-centred, this online one-week Festival offers the opportunity to meet colleagues digitally as well as finding together responses to the big questions we are all facing at the end of an unprecedented year.
Enjoy our SDF’s Festival of Learning and Development, offering captivating keynotes and sessions following 4 streams:
- Strengthening human centred strategies, approaches and resources
- Devising flexible, inclusive and active learning
- Enhancing leadership and management
- Understanding our own and HEs own problems with race
Get involved with unmissable learning and enhanced networking opportunities and discover new and leading partners. All in a friendly, safe and engaging environment, purpose-built to offer flexibility and enhance your experience.
Join the SDF’s Festival of Learning and Development, from 23 to 27 November 2020, for an exciting online format, which we are making affordable and accessible to all learning and development professionals in the UK and beyond, so you all can access on an individual basis. Blending inspiring and thought-provoking keynote speakers and workshop presenters with digital networking and a range of industry-leading partners.
- 2020 keynote speakers – view the line up
- 2020 festival programme – Monday 23rd, Tuesday 24th, Wednesday 25th, Thursday 26th, and Friday 27th
- 2020 strategic partners – check out our partners and supporters