Welcome to the NEYSDP events page. Here you will find when our NEYSDP meetings will take place, and what to expect when you attend.
NEYSDP is very much your forum, as a member you and your colleagues drive the agenda. It is a place where we allow ourselves – HE L&D/OD practitioners – the TIME to; share ideas, exchange views on particular challenges [either in our day-to-day role or wider issues impacting the sector], hear other’s experiences, reflect, and learn something new. It’s good to put into practice what we practice!
It is an informal setting but the day is structured and usually includes:
- Ideas exchange/knowledge-share on useful L&D/OD models, theory, tools, ideas, methodologies, technology, practices, personal development, etc.
- Presentation/demonstration of good practice by a group member (e.g. a specific approach that has had a positive impact on their institution/has embedded well)
- Challenges knowledge-share
- Update from our regional LFHE contact, Dr Judith Harris – Assistant Director, Membership
- Sector insights/trends from a guest key speaker
- Presentation/demonstration from a third party showcasing their services, offering us taster sessions
- ‘Peer plea’ – immediate requirement/key priority for those present and how we can support them
- Topics/focus for following NEYSDP meeting
2017 NEYSDP Dates:
|8 February||Leeds Beckett University||NEYSDP Agenda 8 Feb 2017|
|14 June||Northumbria University||NEYSDP Agenda 14 June 2017|
|11 October||Huddersfield University||11 Oct NEYSDP Agenda|
2018 NEYSDP Dates:
|21 February||Sheffield Hallam University||NEYSDP Agenda 21 Feb 2018|
|13 June||University of Leeds||NEYSDP Agenda 13 June 2018|
|17 October||Durham University|
2019 NEYSDP Dates: