Developing Excellent Practice Awards 2022 – sponsored by Advance HE
The Staff Development Forum aims to recognise and celebrate outstanding staff development individuals or teams.
The SDF Developing Excellent Practice Award reflects the 2022 Festival of Learning and Development’s overarching theme of “Influence, engage and augment…gearing up for your future L&D”.
The Staff Development Forum is delighted to announce a total of 8 nominations have been put forward for this years’ awards. Those nominations are as follows:
- Aston University – Our Commitment to You
- University of Huddersfield – Developing our entire people manager population
- University of Nottingham – The Herschel Programme for Women in Technical Leadership
- Imperial College London – Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) mental health: How to support people from BAME communities
- Kings College London – Learning Pathways
- University of Bristol – Introduction of ‘Develop’ – our new Learning Management System
- University of Portsmouth – iLead: Inclusive Leadership Exploration and Discovery at UoP
- University of Bedfordshire – Managers toolkit
You can find more information on all the projects here.
Shortlisted entrants will be notified in due course. Good luck