How do I take part in #CoachingHE?
- You will need a Twitter account: choose amongst institutional, professional or personal accounts for your own convenience.
- You may need a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone.
- You may follow @SDFACUK on Twitter.
- On the day of the tweetchat from 12 to 1, it is suggested that you activate notifications to receive questions and be aware of tweets.
- You will be able to see the questions on the Twitter page of the SDF https://twitter.com/SDFACUK and our blog circulated before the tweetchat
- Write #coachingHE on the search box on Twitter and click ‘Enter’, to see the latest tweets of the discussion.
- If you have questions during the tweetchat, have missed the questions tweet, send us a message on Twitter and we will help you asap.
I am new to Twitter/Tweetchats, what shall I do?
- If you consider yourself new to Twitter and tweetchats, we suggest you use a PC or laptop to engage.
- Also, you may use http://www.tchat.io/ or https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/ to see all relevant tweets and help you follow the conversation and contribute. Use #CoachingHE
- Questions are preceded by Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4, respectively.
- Write A1, A2, A3 and A4 before the respective answer. This helps us all follow the conversation and organise the tweets.
- Write #CoachingHE in the tweet to answer. This helps us all follow the conversations and organise the tweets.
- Questions and timings are posted on the blog preceding the tweetchat and are available on the Twitter page of the SDF https://twitter.com/SDFACUK and our blog circulated before the tweetchat. Keep these handy.
We would love to welcome you later on today. Help us spread the word.