How do I take part in #CoachingHE?
Points to consider when taking part in #CoachingHE:
- You may need a PC, laptop, tablet or mobile phone. If you are new to Twitter and chats, we suggest you use a PC or laptop.
- You will need a Twitter account: choose amongst institutional, professional or personal accounts for your own convenience.
- To see the chat notifications, please follow @SDFACUK on Twitter.
- In addition to opening your Twitter account, you also may use https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/ to see all relevant tweets and help yourself follow the conversation and contribute.
- Use #CoachingHE and #SDFcoaching.
- On the day of the Twitter chat, second Monday of the month, from 1 to 2 pm, activate your notifications to receive our messages and chat questions.
Preceding blog and questions
- Questions and timings are posted on the blog preceding the chat and are available on the Twitter page of the SDF on the day of the chat https://twitter.com/SDFACUK
- Before the chat, questions will be included in our blog.
- During the chat, you will be able to see the questions on the SDF Twitter page https://twitter.com/SDFACUK
- Questions are preceded by Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4.
- To participate effectively in the chat and help us curate the conversation and give a summary:
- Write A1, A2, A3 and A4 before your answers
- Write #CoachingHE #SDFcoaching in the tweet to answer
Search for the chat on Twitter
- Write #coachingHE on the search box on Twitter and click ‘Enter’, to see the latest tweets of the discussion.
- If you have questions during the chat, or missed a question, tweet (including #CoachingHE) or send us message on Twitter and we will help you asap.
Hope this helps. Any questions give us a shout.
Dr Rossana Espinoza
Staff Development Forum