SDF’s Festival of Learning and Development 2020
Date: From 23rd to 27th November 2020
Venue: SDF Zoom
We are now offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities for organisations who would like to support the Annual SDF National Event, this year in the shape of our first virtual SDF’s Festival of Learning and Development, engage with a forward thinking community of learning and development professionals from across the Higher Education and share our community values.
This year’s SDF Festival of Learning and Development will focus on four key themes:
- Strengthening human centred strategies, approaches and resources – Reinforce wellbeing, mental health, resilience, empathy, emotional intelligence to succeed in times of uncertainty and complexity.
- Devising flexible, inclusive and active learning – Disseminate sustainable learning and development programmes and practice that enhance performance and success under varying degrees of social distancing requirements.
- Enhancing leadership and management – Develop capacity and resources for individuals and groups across the institution to achieve effective strategic development, academic success and successful management of transformation.
- Understanding our own and HEs own problems with race – Learn and take ownership for our own micro incivilities and systemic inequalities, make the business sense for the advantages of the diversity dividend.
The SDF National Event attracts colleagues at all levels of the learning and development community. Its main focus is on delegates who are learning and development practitioners within the Higher Education sector. Delegates not only influence strategic direction, but are focused on pragmatic development issues and actions.
The Festival gives access to a platform for organisations supplying of services to the Higher Education sector to develop new contacts, promote their products through sponsorship and reinforce existing relationships. SDF strategic partners are more likely to meet the staff who are directly using their services and products and ideally positioned to receive feedback from their existing clients.
- SDF Awards Partner – this sponsorship opportunity has now been taken by Cylix
- Festival Strand Partner for Enhancing leadership and management strand – this sponsorship opportunity has now been taken by Belbin
Would you like to be a strategic partner of the SDF?
Please do get in touch if you would like to take advantage of further sponsoring opportunities.
If you are interested in any of the sponsorship opportunities still available, please complete and return the attached form, or contact Dr Rossana Espinoza to discuss.
Antonia Goodall: SDF Administrator, Staff Development Forum, 241 Bedford Road, Hitchin, SG5 2UQ