Current/recent SDF projects include:
Digital Literacies – A JISC-funded project to encourage the use of digital technologies within the staff development community
Staff Performance Review and Rating Systems – Minutes from two meetings on this topic are below:
SaHOOTS Project – Students At the Heart Of Our and Their System
Suggestions for other SDF projects are always welcome.
You can find the outputs from a range of SDF projects in our Resources section
Support for Your Projects
In relation to member’s projects the SDF can help by:
- Commenting – confidentially – on initial project ideas
- Reading – again confidentially – drafts and offering suggestions
- Coaching and mentoring project leaders
- Nominating experienced staff developers to serve on advisory boards or to act as project evaluators
- Providing support with dissemination or engagement
The SDF publications include the Newsletter which aims to share useful practice and point to helpful resources. A previous series of Digests etc. served a similar purpose and archive copies are available.
If you’re looking for a partner on a project, or if you want a confidential perspective on a proposal that you have in mind, then please contact Debbie Edwrards and she will arrange for your request to be considered.