SDF Conference 2019
Building bridges for emerging futures
Sponsorship Opportunities 2019
Date: 21st and 22nd November 2019
Venue: Hilton, Newcastle
We are now offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities for organisations who would like to support the Annual SDF National Conference, engage with a forward thinking community of learning and development professionals from across the Higher Education and share our community values.
This year’s SDF Conference will focus on five key themes:
- Building connectivity: Build connectivity in times of continuous emerging technologies to help us surface from the silos;
- Rise of the humans: Embrace the rise of the humans and how we can develop ourselves and others further with play, storytelling and active learning;
- Learning playground: Explore tools, techniques and approaches in the safe environment of Staff Development Forum’s learning playground
- Future scanning: Connect with other professionals to collate, make sense and take decisions from data and horizon scanning;
- Celebrate collegiality: Celebrate the value of what staff developers and colleagues outside SDF and the sector do well to develop others.
The Conference attracts colleagues at all levels of the learning and development community. Its main focus is on delegates who are learning and development practitioners within the Higher Education sector. Delegates not only influence strategic direction, but are focused on pragmatic development issues and actions.
The Conference gives access to a platform for organisations supplying of services to the Higher Education sector to develop new contacts, promote their products through sponsorship and reinforce existing relationships. Conference suppliers are more likely to meet the staff who are directly using their services and products and ideally positioned to receive feedback from their existing clients.
Key Conference Sponsor (This opportunity has now been taken. Find out more here)
Join a select group of organisations supporting the SDF Annual National Conference, the friendliest conference of its kind.
- Gain maximum exposure before, during and after the conference as Key Conference Sponsor of SDF Annual National Conference.
- High level and continued exposure throughout the Conference on digital displays and printed materials.
- Address conference audience during the conference opening plenary (5 minutes).
- Prominent listing on the conference website pages and identification throughout the conference on digital displays and printed materials.
- Promotion on SDF communications channels and logo inclusion in mailing to all conference participants.
- Invitation to conduct a fun engagement activity with prizes throughout the conference in liaison with Communications Officer
- Be one of the Dinner Hosts and present selected winner of the engagement activity with their prizes.
- Access to participant list and networking platform.
SDF Awards Sponsor (This opportunity has now been taken. Find out more here)
Gain maximum exposure before, during and after the conference as sponsor of SDF’s prestigious national Excellence Awards.
- Sole sponsorship of the 2019 SDF Awards.
- Excellent exposure throughout the Conference and Awards Ceremony on digital displays and printed materials.
- Address conference audience during the opening of the Awards Ceremony (3 minutes).
- Prominent listing in the conference website pages.
- Promotion on SDF communications channels and logo inclusion in mailings to all conference participants.
- Invitation to join the judging panel, chaired by the SDF Executive team.
- Be one of the Awards Hosts and present winners with their Awards.
- Access to the participant list and networking platform.
If you are interested in any of the sponsorship opportunities available, please complete and return the attached form, or call Wendy Mason to discuss.
Wendy Mason: SDF Administrator, Staff Development Forum, Kingfisher House, 90 Rockingham Street, Sheffield S1 4EB
T: 0114 270 0188 E: email@example.com
Dr. Rossana Espinoza
SDF Communications Officer