Conference Programme – Super-Vision and Sea Change
Date :Thursday 29 – Friday 30 November 2018
Venue: Highcliff Bournemouth
When was the last time that you had the time and space to stand back and take a good look at your purpose, department, or the way in which you perform your role? It was very likely some time ago that you gave yourself this luxury. We invite you join us on the south coast to take a breath of fresh air and to stand back and develop some super-vision on your own practice. Come and join us to explore how we can create a ‘sea change’ in our own practice so that we can support others to effect change in theirs.
The conference will touch on five key themes:
- A provocative look at our purpose, our role and our practice.
- Tools, techniques and approaches that have been proven to effect change
- Coaching, including: coaching supervision; coaching for leadership teams, groups and individuals; coaching techniques and approaches; coaching culture
- Super-Vision on our own practice, including coaching walks by the sea
- Views from outside the sector.
These themes will be explored through plenary sessions, panel debates, workshops, conference posters, our sponsors and exhibitors, and coaching walks beside the sea.