Super-Vision and Sea Change
Dates 29th – 30th November 2018
Venue: Highcliff Bournemouth
When was the last time that you had the time and space to stand back and take a good look at your purpose, department, or the way in which you perform your role? It was very likely some time ago that you gave yourself this luxury. We invite you join us on the south coast to take a breath of fresh air and to stand back and develop some super-vision on your own practice. Come and join us to explore how we can create a ‘sea change’ in our own practice so that we can support others to effect change in theirs.
The conference will touch on five key themes:
- A provocative look at our purpose, our role and our practice.
- Tools, techniques and approaches that have been proven to effect change
- Coaching, including: coaching supervision; coaching for leadership teams, groups and individuals; coaching techniques and approaches; coaching culture
- Super-Vision on our own practice, including coaching walks by the sea
- Views from outside the sector.
These themes will be explored through plenary sessions, panel debates, workshops, conference posters, our sponsors and exhibitors, and coaching walks beside the sea.
Delegate bookings now open! SDF 2018 conference booking form
Call for proposals, deadline 30 April 2018, Workshop proposal for SDF conference 2018
Interested in becoming an sponsor? Find out about sponsoring opportunities
Spread the word amongst colleagues who may wish to contribute in this way and add the dates to your dairy.