SDF Conference 2019
Date: 21st and 22nd November 2019
Venue: Hilton, Newcastle
We are now offering exclusive sponsorship opportunities for organisations who would like to support the Annual SDF National Conference, engage with a forward thinking community of learning and development professionals from across the Higher Education and share our community values.
This year’s SDF Conference will focus on five key themes:
- Building connectivity: Build connectivity in times of continuous emerging technologies to help us surface from the silos;
- Rise of the humans: Embrace the rise of the humans and how we can develop ourselves and others further with play, storytelling and active learning;
- Learning playground: Explore tools, techniques and approaches in the safe environment of Staff Development Forum’s learning playground
- Future scanning: Connect with other professionals to collate, make sense and take decisions from data and horizon scanning;
- Celebrate collegiality: Celebrate the value of what staff developers and colleagues outside SDF and the sector do well to develop others.
The Conference attracts colleagues at all levels of the learning and development community. Its main focus is on delegates who are learning and development practitioners within the Higher Education sector. Delegates not only influence strategic direction, but are focused on pragmatic development issues and actions.
The Conference gives access to a platform for organisations supplying of services to the Higher Education sector to develop new contacts, promote their products through sponsorship and reinforce existing relationships. Conference suppliers are more likely to meet the staff who are directly using their services and products and ideally positioned to receive feedback from their existing clients.
Key Conference Sponsor – this sponsorship opportunity has now been taken by Belbin
SDF Awards Sponsor – this sponsorship opportunity has now been taken by Cylix
Audience Engagement Sponsor – this sponsorship opportunity has now been taken by Vevox
The following sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities are still available with stands being located in the Hilton’s excellent exhibition area.
- £1,500 sponsor the wine & drinks at the Awards Dinner
- £1,100 Named Sponsor of Conference Drinks Reception at the Awards Dinner
- £800 Display/promotional stand in main conference area for duration of the Conference
Note 1 – A “mix and match” option is available on any of the above option. Please contact Wendy Mason to discuss in more detail
Note 2 – Sponsorship opportunities 1 & 2 include residential attendance for TWO people at the conference. If you require accommodation, this can be arranged at an additional £300 per person.
Please note there are placers for 20 exhibitor stands at this year’s event.
If you are interested in any of the sponsorship opportunities still available, please complete and return the form below, or call Wendy Mason to discuss.
Wendy Mason, SDF Administrator, Staff Development Forum, Kingfisher House, 90 Rockingham Street, Sheffield S1 4EB
T: 0114 270 0188 E: firstname.lastname@example.org